- Added my ToastStunt Docker image.
- Added 'moor' to the servers section.
- Added a link to the 'Anatomy of a ToastStunt DB' page.
- Updated the location of MOOVine.
- Added moocvs to the code section.
- Added Blackbriar's guide to MOO security to the documentation section.
- Added the ToastStunt programmer's manual.
- Added the MOO Package Manager to the code section.
- Added WiredWizard's ToastStunt Docker image and repository to the utilities section.
- Added WiredWizard's LambdaMOO Docker image to the utilities section.
- Added Zig's improvement to the most minimal database: Ultraminimal.db
- Added DG's page, which includes some pre-MCP OOB local editing scripts.
- Added a series of pages on upgrading pre-1.8.0 databases to the "new" 1.8.0 server.
- Added a series of pages detailing bugs in the 1Oct94 LambdaCore and how to fix them.
- Added Minimalest.db, which removes all of that nasty bloat from Minimal.db! Absolutely no structure is imposed on you. For the true minimalist.
- Fixed the link to the local copy of ChaosMOO.
- Extracted the latest JHCore / Waterpoint core and verified it works with default LambdaMOO server.
- Added a link to the Blightmud client and MCP / local edit extension.
- Added Dark_Owl's utility package to the code section.
- Added a link to Dark_Owl's MOO projects page in the dead links section.
- Added a link to, and archive of, the MCP 2.1 specification.
- Added MOO implementations of the VMoo MCP packages to the code section.
- Added a link to the VMoo MCP package specifications to the documents section.
- Updated the link to Martian's MOO extensions.
- Updated the link to Brendan's MOO resource GitHub repository.
- Updated the links to QuestCore.
- Updated the links for Waterpoint core extraction.
- Added QuestCore to the core databases.
- Updated RMOO to point to my fork with various added features.